Amazon Seller Performance Best Practices for Q4 is designed to bring Amazon sellers up to date towards the end of the year. In this Prime Talk Podcast video Sponsored by GETIDA - Chris McCabe, the CEO of eCommerce Chris, a former Amazon Seller Performance member, and a suspension specialist, speaks about the challenges of Amazon seller suspensions during Q4 sales season and what third-party Amazon sellers can do about it.
Here are the questions that Chris answers in this video:
1. What should be the first steps of an Amazon seller's appeal process when receiving an Amazon Seller Performance notification?
2. What are the main functions Amazon Seller Support is useful for a seller?
3. What are the main functions Amazon Account Health Services is useful for a seller?
4. During Q4 - How should Amazon sellers handle Brand Abuse/ Detail Page Abuses?
5. How should an Amazon ASIN/Account appeal be finalized for submission during Q4?
We hope this episode about Amazon Seller Performance Best Practices for Q4 help you have a great end of the year sales season on Amazon!